Thursday, September 25, 2008

A week in India (Dec 23, 2008)

Hey guys, as I always said, if you can survive in Guangzhou, you can survive in any part of the world. I have been surviving in Guangzhou for 23 years, so I am alive and well in India.
Hve been here for a week and found myself getting used to the setting here. Found out that actually prices here are same as Guangzhou so I am not living a rich guy here. Hve been working for a week,and got to know much about Indian thinking, Indian culture so I feel life pretty fruitful here.
Right now I am designing the questionnare for the young people project abd I need the advice from you.
What methods do you think we can adopt to change their attitude towards hardworking?
I am feeling tired, but will update more in a few days time.
Wish all you guys Merry Christmas

No comments: