Thursday, September 25, 2008

In Incredible India-2 (Dec 16, 2007)

Today I visited a few famous places around Chandigarh like Rock Garden which is made of junks and waste but is so innovotive. Chilled out in a cafe in Punjab University and had tea and coffee for just 12 Rupees(2 RMB) in total. Weather is lovely with a good sunshine and breeze but still feeling cold. Dare not eat so much since I will be stuffed with vegetables here and my tooth ached a bit.

The most brilliant part turned out to be the General Body Meeting (GBM) of AIESEC Chandigarh that I was introduced to the crew as the newest trainee in town. AIESEC members in Chandigarh are so passionate and well organized, meanwhile, they are proactive and care much about the development about the LC like fix asset or how to raise fund for the coming National Congress of India. I was amazed to find that compared to Chinese AIESECers, Indian AIESECers are more smart in work and party.

Much to be shared but I am too tired now so please wait for my next travelogue:)

No comments: