Monday, October 20, 2008

yes I am lazy now

Still a month to go and I am already feeling laziness has conquered some parts of my body and diminishing the desire to do a big travel. I was supposed to be in Amritsar taking photos of the Golden Temple, but ended up idled in Chandigarh walking a lot on Sunday and had a invisible hair cut. Feeling so strange having to accept the fact that I will be vanished from this city in which I have so many happiness, melancholy, good friends, and so much more. What more to offer is to be in such a different world compared to home. To whole year is just like a dream, and now the dreamer is afraid to wake himself up.

Idled as me, I still made up my mind to do a long trip during Diwali as my goodbye trip for India. I am going to celebrate Diwali in Rajasthan (namely Jodhpur, Udaipur and Pushkar) from next Saturday to next next Saturday. It would be great to see some really sharp contrast on colors, customs and environments (in the desert). I am used to travelling alone and quite enjoy the freedom it gives me.

The house is getting better and better, with more serious conversations and happy drinks at the chilly dry nights. Felt really good after sharing my experience and feeling with Noortje, it's like a heavily armed soldier can finally take off the armour and go home to have a nice sleep without being worried the somebody would come to hurt me at night. I am developing a really well-rounded seld-protection system in India, and I think as my departure approaches, I should abandon it now/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'To whole year is just like a dream, and now the dreamer is afraid to wake himself up'... I know how you feel. The problem is that you can get addicted to dreaming... and although I had to wake up, I'm already looking for the next dream...