Wednesday, November 19, 2008

一些照片-2

Sunset at Pushkar. I really enjoy that moment watching sunset eating sugar cane, but there is a bastard keeps annoying foreign tourists by cheating them to give diwa to the holy water. pig!
these are what I am coming to Pushkar for. I just left a few days before the camel fair begins, really like watching camels eating and farting~~
a corner at Udaipur, last dinner there. You can see this everywhere
shit, I forgot the name of this fort, we are among the first few foreigners that day. It claims to be the mini Great Wall in India
the Lake Palace under the sun, holy!

I really adore this lovely door and those palm prints, which are said to bring good luck and keep the devil away

Al and Stefan playing Rajasthani music, I would rather say they are just watching
Blue city- Jodhpur, my top 5 favorite in India. A nice fort, a good market, and a stunning view

No comments: