Sunday, December 21, 2008

In Lijiang

hi everyone,
first of all, happy 冬至

then I would like you to know, I arrived safely in Lijiang now, after 5 consecutive days of bus ride. Right at this moment I just finished my shower and sitting in the dark in a courtyard, silence is the only sound I hear and coldness is the only thing I feel.

I am excited about this trip from Lhasa to Lijiang, 2200km is not jokingly difficult but I made it and I am pretty proud of it. Lijiang is too romantic a place for 2 guys to travel, I am feeling quite shocked when I just came to the old town, miss those days when we cruise in Fenghuang, Xitang and Yangshuo. I will keep you posted when I finally settled down somewhere.

Take care my dear friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

你自己先要take care 啊~~

回来见

Anonymous said...

老爸...你是我们的神呐...西藏...云南大理丽江...多经典的路线啊...

Anonymous said...

There is more info about Lijiang at www.travelpod.com/members/happysheep