Friday, December 5, 2008

Tibet finally

I know I have updated that I am going to Tibet tomorrow, so now I will cut my crap.
I am still in Kathmandu and rotting here everyday in a really cheap hotel for just 2 dollars a night with breakfast! From CHD I sent 7 KG books and bags home and from here I sent another 16 KG. God knows how I can carry the load if I am going to take all of them with me.

Yesterday I called my dad and he fully support my decision of going to Mt.Everest base camp at 5200m. Dad, you are biggest support, financially and spiritually. I am glad you are here.:)

I am basically rotting in KTM everyday. My daily routine involvces a 2-3 hour walk around Thamel and 2 movies in the morning or at night. Between all these activities I will go to a tiny local food stall for cheap food. I want to do more but have no more money to spend and no more time, I am regaining my "beer belly". I do think in Tibet I will gain more since I can have more cheap Chinese food there.

1 comment:

alfajri alwis said...

beer belly! hahaha!
hm, please tell me how much money did you spend in tibet for 2 weeks?