Tuesday, December 2, 2008

measuring Nepal with my feet

Seems that I have deserted here since I started my trip back home, but the fact is of course not. I am now still in KTM with no money in the pocket and so many things to do. Even though I am feeling happy about life here.
KTM is not my cup of tea, but it is still pretty charming with all the old Nepali buildings and stupas. Since I need to save money, the street momo stalls have been my recent pick for lunch. A plate of 10 momos for just 20-30 rupees which is 25-30 cents USD. Tomorrow I need to switch a hotel just to save 50 rupees a night but I am happy about that.
Met the Russian guy who sat with me on the way to Chitwan again here and we decided to do something together here. It's always good to have somebody to talk to:)
Just checked the weather in Lhasa, damn it, -5 degrees celcius.

No comments: