Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Bike Trip

sorry guys I was not able to update here since there seemed to be some problem connecting Blogger in China, but anyways now it works well.



Right now I am on a bike trip from Guilin to Guangzhou. The first 2 days were really tiring because I was really new in cycling and chose the wrong tires, sigh. 2 days ago I changed some parts of the bike and found it saved me 20% of my energy and, makes me feel I am actually not that shitty in cycling, haha. Exciting!




At this moment I am sitting in my college roommate's house in Wuzhou, the border line of Guangxi and Guangdong Province. Wuzhou is really beautiful, locating at the junction of 3 rivers and on a mountain range. Tmw I will be cycling 120km till Deqing City in Guangdong, hopefully I will be home by the day after tomorrow.

No comments: